Wilkes Ice Station is an American research station situated in Antarctica.
Wilkes was unknowingly built on the remains of an old station which had been burried in the ice by an earthquake in the 1970's.
After the nuclear missile detonated on Wilkes, the station was obliterated completely.
After Ice StationEdit
- Brian Hensleigh (geologist)
- Sarah Hensleigh (paeloeontologist)
- Kirsty Hensleigh
- James Renshaw (geophsicist)
- Abby Sinclair (meteorologist)
- Warren Conlon (geologist)
- Ben Austin
- Bernard Olson (supervisor)
- D.K. Llewellyn
- Wilkes is loosely based on an actual ice station named Wilkes Station, which was abandoned and left burried in ice.