Majestic-12's Bounty List is composed of soldiers, intelligence agents and doctors from various countries.
Almost all of the people on the list were eliminated, primarily by bounty hunters. The only survivor is Shane Schofield.
People on the Bounty ListEdit
- William Ashcroft (United Kingdom, SAS)
- Alec Christie (United Kingdom, M-16)
- Gregory Farrell (United States of America, Delta)
- Iman Khalif (Afghanistan, Al-Qaeda)
- Nigel Kingsgate (United Kingdom, SAS)
- Dean McCabe (United States of America, Delta)
- Yousef Nazzar (Lebanon, HAMAS)
- Francis Nicholson (United States of America, USAMRMC)
- Thompson Oliphant (United States of America, USAMRMC)
- Damien Polanski (United States of America, ISS)
- Benjamin Rosenthal (Israel, Mossad)
- Shane Schofield (United States of America, USMC)
- Ronson Weitzman (United States of America, USMC)
- Hassan Zawahiri (Saudi-Arabia, Al-Qaeda)
- Simon Zemir (Israel, Sayaret Tzanhim)
Reason for the BountyEdit
The list was established by Majestic-12 so that they could be assured that their plan to start a new Cold War would not be prevented from occuring. The people on the list were placed on it due to their knowledge of the CincLock-VII security system security system, the Chameleon and Kormoran projects, or because of their quick reflexes which could be used to disarm a CincLock-VII.